How to set up a PBworks account
- Go to pbworks.com
- Choose the Sign Up Now link from the For Education drop down menu
- Choose the Free version
- Type in a name for your workspace (the simpler the better!)
- Check the box agreeing to terms of service
- Fill in an email address
- Create a password
- Log into your email (the one you used for the account) to confirm
- Choose your security settings (public or private?) – Source
How to add people to your wiki britishschooltenerife:
There are three ways (I prefer the first):
- Ask them to go to http://britishschooltenerife.pbworks.com/ and click the Request access button.
- Log in to your PBworks’ account. Click the work space britishschooltenerife. Click Users. Click Add more users. (Only administrators can add users).
- Log in to your PBworks’ account. Click the work space britishschooltenerife. Click Settings. Click Classroom Accounts. (This is used for adding an entire class of students.)
How to add a page
Click Create a page.
How to edit a page
Click the page in the Sidebar. Then click EDIT. When you are finished editing, click Save at the bottom of the page.
How to edit the sidebar
Click Edit the sidebar on the right.
How to add a link on a page
Select the text you want to make into a link. Click Add Link.
How to add an image on a page
In edit mode, drag the image from your hard drive.
How to add a video to a page
In edit mode, click Insert – Video.