FAQ for ICT IGCSE
Here are some more obscure detail knowledge many students miss. See how many you know the answer to before you peak at the solutions below.
- How do you type é as in Café in Writer?
- If you type 6/12 in a table in Writer it is automatically converted to 06/12/09. How do you make it stay as 6/12.
- How do you delete a range name in Calc?
- If you type 12/15/2009 in Calc and change the format to show the name of the month it stays as 12/15/2009. Why?
- In a query in Base you can write >22 as a criterion for a numerical field and it will work, but if you use >22 for a calculated field it will not work. What should you do to make it work?
(to appear soon)